#6 ND vs. #19 MSU today | The Boneyard

#6 ND vs. #19 MSU today

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Didn't see anyone talking about this yet - Notre Dame vs. Michigan State. I don't know much about MSU but I'd be surprised if ND didn't win by at least 15 even without Achonwa... what do our ND posters think?

Reaction Score
Unfortunately no TV that I'm aware of, so it's like the old adage ... if a WCBB game breaks out and there's no one to see it, does it matter?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Unfortunately no TV that I'm aware of, so it's like the old adage ... if a WCBB game breaks out and there's no one to see it, does it matter?
LOL like if a tree falls in the forest and no one can hear it?

Reaction Score
ND by 20 to 25. I think the Irish have a good chance to be ranked #2 as we get deeper into the season. Reimer is already putting up scary numbers and we seem to be hearing positive reports on the new pg. And McGraw is a hell of a coach.

Reaction Score
I'm actually rooting for ND to win every game they play.

I want them a 1 seed to avoid going to South Bend to play them in the tournament.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
ND by 20 to 25. I think the Irish have a good chance to be ranked #2 as we get deeper into the season. Reimer is already putting up scary numbers and we seem to be hearing positive reports on the new pg. And McGraw is a hell of a coach.
Plus, they are battling some injuries early on which gives the "newbies" and others a chance to really step up. That could be a blessing in disguise when they play a Duke or Maryland or UNC type of team.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
ND only up 11 on MSU. Really did not think MSU would keep it close once ND got control of the game. But Reimer, Loyd and BcBride are the leading scorers. I have no idea if UCONN backed off Reimer or vice versa, but that girl is quite a player and seems to be a freshman who is completely ready for D1 WCBB.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
ND pulled away at the end. Monster game by Reimer.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
ND pulled away at the end. Monster game by Reimer.
Yeah, she's excellent. Every cloud has a silver lining and Achonwa's injury has allowed Reimer to start and get extended minutes. Notre Dame is starting two freshman now (31 minutes today for each) which can only help later in the season.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yeah, she's excellent. Every cloud has a silver lining and Achonwa's injury has allowed Reimer to start and get extended minutes. Notre Dame is starting two freshman now (31 minutes today for each) which can only help later in the season.
That's what I was thinking too. Hate to think the same thing for UCONN if KML is out for any extended period of time, but nothing you can do about injuries...

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
That's what I was thinking too. Hate to think the same thing for UCONN if KML is out for any extended period of time, but nothing you can do about injuries...
With Achonwa, she'll be back in 5 weeks, so her absence is not that crucial. As long as KML can come back and be KML by late January, UConn should be fine and may come out of this a stronger team. But no matter what, it's horrible that it happened, especially for Kaleena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom