34 to 13 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

34 to 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Hamilton is the equal to Winslow and Facey isn't far behind Jefferson. They are better at C and SG esp offensively. Edit: and their PG isn't far behind Boat

Duke's bench >>>> I would kill to have Sulaimon as our 2 and he is their 6th man.

caw

Reaction Score
Jefferson averages 24 and 20 per 100 possessions. I love Facey's effort tonight, and I'm thrilled with how far he's come since last year, but Jefferson is decisively better than Facey.

What does Facey average?

All I know is that this game Facey played 28 minutes and Jefferson 31. Facey had 14-9 to Jeffersons 11-13.

Both are junk yard type players and they were more or less matched up when they were in the game.

Edit: from what I can see before this game Facey was at 15-16 per 100 possessions. Faceys numbers should go up after this game and Jeffersons slightly down.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What does Facey average?

All I know is that this game Facey played 28 minutes and Jefferson 31. Facey had 14-9 to Jeffersons 11-13.

Both are junk yard type players and they were more or less matched up when they were in the game.

Facey averages about 15 and 16. Facey had a great game tonight, and you're right, he played Jefferson pretty straight up. But he's not that player consistently.

Reaction Score
I was getting so pissed watching him snap his head back, trying to draw fouls on minor bumps. The cognitive dissonance it required on my part was astounding.
Well we all can't get too pissed, unless its because it reminds us of who we recently watched for 4 years and who we don't have now. I won't mention names but this guy was always getting hit by cars, and getting tickets issued to the other drivers.

caw

Reaction Score
Facey averages about 15 and 16. Facey had a great game tonight, and you're right, he played Jefferson pretty straight up. But he's not that player consistently.

Yes Facey isn't consistent but I don't think they are vastly different players. I did say he was behind Jefferson but I don't think the gap is large. They have mirror games with Jefferson really benefitting from the doubles Okafor draws on post ups and on rebounds. Facey doesn't have that this year, but would probably put up better numbers of he did (it's the type of game both play).

Reaction Score
We need these kids to get in the gym and practice shooting and practice shooting and practice shoooooooooooooooting! My God No one could hit any wide open shots!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Just got back from NJ. At the Port Authority. Could people hear how loud the booing was?

Reaction Score
Just got back from NJ. At the Port Authority. Could people hear how loud the booing was?

On a few obviously horrid calls there was a decent sense of the frustration from Uconn fans.

Reaction Score
Free throws attempted... CLEAR disparity.

I know complaining about officials is not a classy way to go about things and we certainly could have played better.

But Okafor could not be touched without a foul being called. Too much respect being given to the Dukies as always.
I think some of that was our fault. What I mean is our guys were missing front end of one and ones. On the other hand Duke was great at the line. You increase your free throw attempts if you hit the front end. Good free throw shooting would have really made this game a last shot game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom