2K brake down- Talking heads have UCONN winning it all. | The Boneyard

2K brake down- Talking heads have UCONN winning it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good to see they have six players for their "Five players to watch" section. Top notch work Brennan.

Hopefully we get some positive glimpses of what our bigs can do in the 2K.

Reaction Score
We've been picked to win the last two in-season tournaments... What do we do? Oh, go out and win the one where we're picked 3rd at best (Maui)

Reaction Score
It is nice to see the first glimmer of respect coming from the talking heads since before last season- I want teams to sleep on us next year- all the through the NC game.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I like this for nothing more than it keeps an Ollie led UConn on the map (and in pole position no less). Can be nothing but good for us, unless we were to finish sub .500.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I like this for nothing more than it keeps an Ollie led UConn on the map (and in pole position no less). Can be nothing but good for us, unless we were to finish sub .500.
Exactly. This is a crucial year for UConn. More so than last season. Regarding recruiting this season, KO was crippled with the bogus apr sanctions. Articles such as this can be the difference maker in the way one of the recruits view UConn. However, more important than these articles will be this years performance.

Reaction Score
Tickets in hand for Thurs & Friday.

Can't wait to pick that BC scab again. It's been itching for more than a few years now.

A coming-out party for this FF Team at MSG vs. an old regional punching bag. B-Ball Bliss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom