2024 UConn Football Commit - Shamar Porter (Ensworth, Tennessee) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 UConn Football Commit - Shamar Porter (Ensworth, Tennessee)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The upgrade in talent is impressive both for its relative quality and in that it seems targeted to the areas that we need the most. Not that that should be unusual, but it feels like it is.

It would be nice to have a consistent passing attack. I mean, I've seen other schools use it and it looks like it would be helpful.

This time of year I always have a healthy skepticism about Connecticut football. Been burned too many times, I guess. But come the start of the season, I'm always hopeful, revved up, and ready to go.

Reaction Score
He didn't seem to have much action last year per the stats on ESPN. Still, decent height...I hope he can catch the ball and get some yardage.
Watch the full highlight video from HS.
He makes tough catches and hard cuts and has great speed. The first catch says a lot. Caught the ball with two defenders within a yard or two and he outran them from a stop (while making the catch) and they were already moving.

Reaction Score
Sharmar plus the Purdue WR transfer Sheffield, Wisconsin transfer Skyler Bell, Buckman, Harper, Gatherings (leading Akron WR last year), 6ft 5 Anderson. Who am I missing? Team seems to be loading up with WR.... one would have to think that our receivers will finally be able to get some separation on opponents?... right?..

Reaction Score
Yes, 10.87=top 50 US(hs) as of today. Very solid. Coach Moore was 10.62hs(2.8w)

Byron was a long strong sprinter 22/48 200/400
Probably not much track coaching at St Pauls
St Paul had/has a good coach. Their team was small Byron ran like 4 running events and did jumps. Every time I looked up he was in an Event.

NVL has some strong teams and good sprinters.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom