2018 WNBA Draft | The Boneyard

2018 WNBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Deepest draft ever ?

Aja Wilson, Briana Turner, Azura Stevens, Alexa Hart, Mariya Moore, Atkins (Texas), Shayakla Thomas (FSU), Rebecca Greenwell, Kelsey Mitchell, Victoria Vivians, Mercedes Russell, Kia Nurse, Jordin Canada, Cowling (Cal) ......plus a few others that I have overlooked. Plus if Kaela Davis, Diamond Deshields, and Lexie Brown use up all of their college eligibility they will be in the 2018 draft as well.

Alot can change in 3 years..... but thats a STRONG looking draft.

Yes I know.... its gonna be a long summer :p

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'm reminded of a JFK quote below. Along those lines, you could make an argument for 2016 because of Stewie by herself. :)

I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered at the White House - with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone.

John F. Kennedy

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnfkenn114950.html#2qvKTSYmQptuJ81S.99

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm reminded of a JFK quote below. Along those lines, you could make an argument for 2016 because of Stewie by herself. :)

I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered at the White House - with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone.

John F. Kennedy

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnfkenn114950.html#2qvKTSYmQptuJ81S.99
The 2011 draft had the WNBA MVP and the FIBA MOP.

Tara VanDerveer: "Maya and a bunch of middle schoolers would still be a pretty good team."

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
When is this being held? I cannot find it on my DirecTV directory.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oops.... Jordin Canada is in the Class of 2017... for some reason I was thinking she was a freshman last year

edit: she is in the class of 2018 after all... US basketball website has it incorrect

Gabby williams will be there

as what ? A guard or a forward ?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Oops.... Jordin Canada is in the Class of 2017... for some reason I was thinking she was a freshman last year

edit: she is in the class of 2018 after all... US basketball website has it incorrect

as what ? A guard or a forward ?
Best available athlete?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Deepest draft ever ?

Aja Wilson, Briana Turner, Azura Stevens, Alexa Hart, Mariya Moore, Atkins (Texas), Shayakla Thomas (FSU), Rebecca Greenwell, Kelsey Mitchell, Victoria Vivians, Mercedes Russell, Kia Nurse, Jordin Canada, Cowling (Cal) .plus a few others that I have overlooked. Plus if Kaela Davis, Diamond Deshields, and Lexie Brown use up all of their college eligibility they will be in the 2018 draft as well.

Alot can change in 3 years..... but thats a STRONG looking draft.

Yes I know.... its gonna be a long summer :p

Yeah a lot CAN change, and unfortunately given the health of the WNBA we can only hope it still exists in a few years.

Reaction Score
would be a great time for Expansion, a bay area team could end up with a high profile rookie that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom