2017 offers?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2017 offers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I'm only going to post this one. Although her visit with Niele Ivey and MM looked like it went good. ;) Just to add to the rumors

Thank you. Good to have confirmed. Hope the mods don't delete it.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Then someone says Megan Walker has never even BEEN to ND. But she is supposedly a ND lock. Laughable "recruiting gurus"

I should clarify that I don't *know* she hasn't been to ND. I just haven't heard it mentioned in any articles about her, seen any pictures of it, etc.

Lest I be lumped in with the gurus and stoned in the town square accordingly.

Reaction Score
Geno already did a home visit with Megan Walker. The funny thing is one person here started some rumor that she was some heavy ND lean and it was supposed to be because they thought only ND visited her. She had like 10+ visits. Why isn't it in the news? For the same reason news about any of her visits isn't anywhere, maybe she doesn't want the attention and good for her. This stuff is not that big of a deal when even schools with no chance do home visits. Every home visit is good.

Then someone says Megan Walker has never even BEEN to ND. But she is supposedly a ND lock. Laughable "recruiting gurus"

Thanks for clearing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc