2016 Recruiting Thread | Page 29 | The Boneyard

2016 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So many questions to ask....and I'll start with this one - why is former HCPP's UConn twitter account not deactivated? It does leave a digital chalk mark around the body with those pregame Buffalo tweets.

Reaction Score
Taylor Edwards committed to UMass. 7/25

Wow not that is a surprise, the last article I read about Taylor (last week) it sounded like he was leaning towards UConn as an OLB… to bad he looked like a nice player, but good luck to him..

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Wow not that is a surprise, the last article I read about Taylor (last week) it sounded like he was leaning towards UConn as an OLB… to bad he looked like a nice player, but good luck to him..

Yeah, it seemed like he was open to OLB but it seems he likes WR more.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Tyler Fleetwood committed to Miami(OH) on the 23th. Lukas Masterson committed to Wake Forest today.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Lawrence Garner has named UConn and Old Dominion as his top 2 schools(I'm guessing he has an offer), according to 247. Since the article is behind a paywall, I don't know if that means that UConn and ODU are his final 2 schools on his list or whatever.

6'3" 225 lbs ATH from Columbus, NJ. Attends North Burlington High School. Former teammate of Marshe Terry. Has offers from Temple, ODU, UTEP, Rhode Island, and Monmouth. He seems to be a linebacker recruit.

Reaction Score
Lawrence Garner has named UConn and Old Dominion as his top 2 schools(I'm guessing he has an offer), according to 247. Since the article is behind a paywall, I don't know if that means that UConn and ODU are his final 2 schools on his list or whatever.

6'3" 225 lbs ATH from Columbus, NJ. Attends North Burlington High School. Former teammate of Marshe Terry. Has offers from Temple, ODU, UTEP, Rhode Island, and Monmouth. He seems to be a linebacker recruit.

Posted today which means he's visiting tomorrow?

>>“For the most part, [Old Dominion] and UConn,” are the favorites according to Garner. “I visited ODU a while back and I’m going to visit UConn on Friday,” he explained. “ODU was nice, I really enjoyed it. The campus was modern and it was also lively. I think they had a 5k that day.”

Garner hopes to make his college decision next week if he is ready after visiting UConn.<<

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Posted today which means he's visiting tomorrow?

>>“For the most part, [Old Dominion] and UConn,” are the favorites according to Garner. “I visited ODU a while back and I’m going to visit UConn on Friday,” he explained. “ODU was nice, I really enjoyed it. The campus was modern and it was also lively. I think they had a 5k that day.”

Garner hopes to make his college decision next week if he is ready after visiting UConn.<<

I would think so.

Reaction Score
Christian Baumgarnder reportedly has a UConn offer(I can't find a timeframe for the exact date). 6'5" 240 lbs TE/DE from Ocean City, NJ. Ocean City High School. Has offers from Virginia, Old Dominion, and a slew of CAA and Patriot league school. He has public stated that he is leaning towards Virginia.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news.../?hootPostID=3c1329874f349050d3baf625eae27120

Well, at least I don't have to figure out anymore where to slot him on the list!!

JacquieFran_3:14pm via Twitter for iPhone
Breaking: #UVa adds commitment from New Jersey TE Christian Baumgardner, who was on visit today

Reaction Score
Kameron Pickett (RB) - North Gwinnett High Varsity Football, Suwanee, GA

@kampic1: Very excited to say that I have committed to Miami (OH) University @RedHawkInsider @MiamiOHFootball @MiamiRedHawks

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Kameron Pickett (RB) - North Gwinnett High Varsity Football, Suwanee, GA

@kampic1: Very excited to say that I have committed to Miami (OH) University @RedHawkInsider @MiamiOHFootball @MiamiRedHawks

Miami(OH) has beat us for Pickett, Kimpler, Fleetwood(though we didn't need more WRs), and Andrew Homer(if he actually had a UConn offer)...

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Seeing rumblings... None of the sites have him committed to UMass anymore - Hmmm.

Edwards hasn't acknowledged it himself, but he did retweet one tweet today where he is referred to as "UMass commit" not to mention he hasn't denied that he committed to UMass either.

Reaction Score
Seeing rumblings... None of the sites have him committed to UMass anymore - Hmmm.

Edwards hasn't acknowledged it himself, but he did retweet one tweet today where he is referred to as "UMass commit" not to mention he hasn't denied that he committed to UMass either.

Just strange that they were a bunch of articles saying he committed @ the Clambake, a few sites (Rival and 247) changed his status to committed then poof - no commit status noted. Maybe he wants to be incognito or maybe having second thoughts with no coach pressure, or someone bigger came calling. We'll see I guess. Recruiting is never boring or certain till the end.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Here is a fun Miami (OH) fact.

They are 1-33 in their last 34 as home underdogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom