Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was offered last night by the staff.
@TheLifeOfMali23: Just got a offer from the university of Connecticut blessed a

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I want him just so we can revitalize The Milachi Crunch (Happy Days reference)!

Reaction Score
I want him just so we can revitalize The Milachi Crunch (Happy Days reference)!
Isn't it pronounced" Mal-ack-ee"... is this an Irish or Hebrew basketball player!?

Very different then the "Ma - la -chee" crunch.

Reaction Score

Maybe it's also the music, but I really like this kid's game, great offer!

Reaction Score
Also, are the older posters aware that kids use twitter and other social media outlets as ahum "social media outlets"? That means that slang and the shortening of terms, phrases and words, is abundant since they are using the outlet in a laid back social context. They are not writing an essay for a professor, and they know the difference between proper english and slang. Look at the way Kevin Ollie talks, he uses slang all the time,. does that take anything away from his character or his ability to be presentable? Not in my opinion. In fact it allows him to relate more and shows he doesn't attempt to sit on his high horse of proper grammar all the time. In short, You don't need to use proper grammar 24/7!! Pick and choose the context and setting! I am so sick of posters complaining about grammar on here as if they have some special insight or knowledge that others don't! These kids, if they are still in school at the age and getting good enough grades to go to a school like UCONN, know how to talk and write correctly. Our education system is doing just fine there. Now Math in the U.S., that is another story...

I mean, unless the posters were being sarcastic, then, really, wtf do u expect?

Reaction Score
That means that slang and the shortening of terms, phrases and words, is abundant since they are using the outlet in a laid back social context.

In short, You don't need to use proper grammar 24/7!! Pick and choose the context and setting! I am so sick of posters complaining about grammar on here as if they have some special insight or knowledge that others don't!

What U said. He'd be a good get. Give him a scholly!

Reaction Score
Is this related to 'The Green Malinachi' of Judas Priest??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom