Sat., Oct. 10 at UCF *
Sat., Oct. 17 USF *
Sat., Oct. 24 at Cincinnati *
Fri., Oct. 30 East Carolina * (ESPNU)
Sat., Nov. 7 at Tulane *
Sat., Nov. 21 Houston *
Sat., Nov. 28 at Temple *

*-American Athletic Conference Game

Following the conclusion of the regular season, the first American Athletic Conference Championship game will be held on Dec. 5. The site of that contest will be at the home of one of the divisional winners. (The East Division includes UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, East Carolina, USF and Temple. The entire West Division is Houston, Memphis, Navy, SMU, Tulane and Tulsa.)

2015 Football Schedule TV/Time Updates:
http://theamerican.org/news/2015/5/27/FB_0527155406.aspx

Thursday, Sept. 3 Villanova at UConn 7:30 p.m. ESPN3/SNY

Friday, Oct. 30 East Carolina at UConn * 7 p.m ESPNU
* American Athletic Conference game

Reaction Score
It was obvious to the 3 or 4 of us paying attention, that the current AAC television contracts was a forced hand right of first refusal negotiation that ended up with us trading regular national TV exposure on ESPN for pennies on the dollar.

Sooner or later, people around the country are going to start wondering why UCONN is on TV, if we keep sucking balls. Any PR is good PR?

Just hope we can start winning before the current contract is over. That's all the University really has within its control.

Reaction Score
It's not about beating an FCS team just because they're FCS. It's about UConn finally getting out of their own way and no longer being too perpetually incompetent to win what would otherwise be very winnable games at the very minimum for any other program. We shouldn't be worried about games like Nova and whether or not UConn is even going to show up.
Actually it is about beating a 1AA team like any decent FBS team really should. FBS teams typically lose about 5 of these games a year. Usually when it happens it's a huge upset. That it would ever be acceptable is utterly unacceptable me in my mind. You should never ever lose these games. If Diaco can't figure out a way to beat Villanova at home he should just get on the new Fasttrak and go to wherever. Maybe Jakata or Katmandu but not back to Storrs. I can't believe some people don't get that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll bring the Bulleit Rye. Lots of it.

Bulleit is my new gift of choice for retirement gifts, major birthday milestones etc. I have to pick up a bottle I dropped off at an engraving shop tomorrow morning for a friend's retirement.

For a mainstream bourbon or whiskey it's good stuff.

Reaction Score
Bulleit is my new gift of choice for retirement gifts, major birthday milestones etc. I have to pick up a bottle I dropped off at an engraving shop tomorrow morning for a friend's retirement.

For a mainstream bourbon or whiskey it's good stuff.

I'm a big fan. Beers at 7 AM? Can't do it.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I 2nd the Bulleit Rye, but maybe not at 7AM. :) That stuff is yummy.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm a big fan. Beers at 7 AM? Can't do it.

Beer at 7am? Perfect way to cap off a good night. Catch the sun rise, toss back one more cold one and hit the sheets. Of course, it's been about 20 years since I've done that, but it's still cool to think about.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I'll bring the Bulleit Rye. Lots of it.
I bring the vermouth... bitters... luxardo cherries... we will have manhattans on the rocks.

That's civilization my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99