2015 schedule | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2015 schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Late bye week sets us up nicely for that bowl eligibility push. If we don't have it already. :)

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
That BYU game may be ugly.

A short week, coming off of Navy (and the unique physical and mental toll they take), having to travel across the country for a Friday game, and playing at the high altitude. That is a bad draw as our only possible ESPN/ESPN2 game!:eek:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

A short week, coming off of Navy (and the unique physical and mental toll they take), and having to travel across the country for a Friday game. That is a bad draw as our only possible ESPN/ESPN2 game!:eek:

How about off Army and that 'special task' and going to Missouri.

Reaction Score
2015 UConn Football Schedule Announced

Thu., Sept. 3 Villanova
Sat., Sept. 12 Army
Sat., Sept. 19 at Missouri
Sat., Sept. 26 Navy *
Fri., Oct. 2 at BYU (ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU)
Sat., Oct. 10 at UCF *
Sat., Oct. 17 USF *
Sat., Oct. 24 at Cincinnati *
Fri., Oct. 30 East Carolina * (ESPNU)
Sat., Nov. 7 at Tulane *
Sat., Nov. 21 Houston *
Sat., Nov. 28 at Temple *

*-American Athletic Conference Game

Following the conclusion of the regular season, the first American Athletic Conference Championship game will be held on Dec. 5. The site of that contest will be at the home of one of the divisional winners. (The East Division includes UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, East Carolina, USF and Temple. The entire West Division is Houston, Memphis, Navy, SMU, Tulane and Tulsa.)

Interesting that we play @Tulane and @Temple 2 years in a row

Reaction Score
Two things:

I have the flu scheduled for 9/26 so I will miss the Navy game. :eek:

The OOC schedule for the AAC is pretty impressive.

Reaction Score
Sept. 12th will be a pretty important day for the conference. If they could win 6 of the 9 non conference games it would be a good thing because that could mean a P-5 conference lost to the AAC. Maybe UCF squeaks out a win vs Stamford?? Possibly a Tulsa victory over New Mexico?? Just hope the AAC teams facing the FLA teams represent well even though I don't see an upset for either. And please Tulane... don't get blown out too severly.

Wow..Army/Navy game is a week after the conference championship game.

Reaction Score
Sept. 12th will be a pretty important day for the conference. If they could win 6 of the 9 non conference games it would be a good thing because that could mean a P-5 conference lost to the AAC. Maybe UCF squeaks out a win vs Stamford?? Possibly a Tulsa victory over New Mexico?? Just hope the AAC teams facing the FLA teams represent well even though I don't see an upset for either. And please Tulane... don't get blown out too severly.

Wow..Army/Navy game is a week after the conference championship game.

Army Navy always pay their rivalry game the week after the conference championship games.

Reaction Score
I love that the Halloween weekend game is on Friday, October 30.

If we could please be at least 4-4 going into ECU, that game could really have some great atmosphere.

APA

Reaction Score

A short week, coming off of Navy (and the unique physical and mental toll they take), having to travel across the country for a Friday game, and playing at the high altitude. That is a bad draw as our only possible ESPN/ESPN2 game!:eek:
Boise's altitude is 2,700 feet above sea level. A little high but maybe not noticeable.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
If we could please be at least 4-4 going into ECU, that game could really have some great atmosphere.
I am just happy that there will not even be the potential for conflict between football and my duties for All Hallows Eve: either handing out candy, bring my son around the neighborhood, both, or otherwise...

Reaction Score
That schedule is absolutely brutal.

If we go down to Nova and Army to start at home, and that is a distinct possibility, 0-12 is squarely on the table. I am usually an optimistic fan, but it is what it is. Diaco talked a lot about progress last season, but as the season went on that team regressed. At Mizzou and at BYU with physical Navy in between....ooofffaaaaa.......

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Against this schedule there is enough talent to win 10 games. We won't come anywhere near that and spend the entire season wondering why.

Gimme Nova and Army or else. I expect losses at BYU and Missouri. The Navy game should tell us the state of the program if we make it that far.

Win those three and a bowl bid becomes a strong possibility. Lose any one of those first two and it's time to rethink the Diaco era.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
UConn has lost the last game played against every team on the schedule. Overconfidence shouldn't be an issue.

Reaction Score
Lose any one of those first two and it's time to rethink the Diaco era.

Win or lose Diaco isn't going anywhere. You can think and rethink but he's our guy for at least three years.

Reaction Score
That schedule is absolutely brutal.

If we go down to Nova and Army to start at home, and that is a distinct possibility, 0-12 is squarely on the table. I am usually an optimistic fan, but it is what it is. Diaco talked a lot about progress last season, but as the season went on that team regressed. At Mizzou and at BYU with physical Navy in between....ooofffaaaaa..

I'm still trying to get over the Towson loss in 2013. That whole schedule looked like Mt. Everest after that. That was a square kick in the nads to any remaining self esteem this program or fan base had. That was "the defining moment" of this programs continual downfall in recent memory IMO. We haven't been walking right since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom