2015 Recruits - Stat Tracker | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2015 Recruits - Stat Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else trying to watch? The game page is displaying that the video is not available & to check back soon.

Reaction Score
Anyone else trying to watch? The game page is displaying that the video is not available & to check back soon.
Yeah, it's not working for me either.

Reaction Score
I know that he wants to stay in touch and keep up the relationships with Jalen and Steve, but if he has time off wouldn't it be better served checking out some players that we are recruiting instead of recruited?

There aren't exactly a lot of recruits playing at 11 AM on a Wednesday. The game is local and they obviously have a pretty important practice today, so it kinda makes sense that Ollie is there.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Enoch has looked good, from what I've seen. Adams has run the offense well, but his shot hasn't looked sharp. Hopefully he picks that up in the second half.

Reaction Score
Adams just made a pretty unbelievable steal into layup and-1 - made the free throw. Really impressive.

Reaction Score
enoch is getting eaten alive this half

Derrickson has really impressed me. He gets great position and has some really nice low-post skills. He really looks like a Georgetown guy.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Enoch with some dumb fouls.

Reaction Score
That was a garbage call on Enoch, but dude, you've got four fouls, don't chase guys down to try to take the ball away.

Reaction Score
Derrickson has really impressed me. He gets great position and has some really nice low-post skills. He really looks like a Georgetown guy.
I'm guessing that is #15 on Brewster? That kid has a killer post game! I wish we got that kid instead of SE.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that is #15 on Brewster? That kid has a killer post game! I wish we got that kid instead of SE.

Derrickson is killing and has excellent post moves, but I like Enoch's upside more

Reaction Score
Derrickson is killing and has excellent post moves, but I like Enoch's upside more
The problem is we recruit on potential too much and not actually what they can do when they get here. We already have a whole front line of potential and they aren't cutting it. I don't see anyone who is dominant on our front line built on potential besides AB who has done well against inferior opponents but has wilted when he has to go against the big boys(Kentucky last year, Florida Last year, Duke this year, SMU this year and Stanford this year).

Reaction Score
The problem is we recruit on potential too much and not actually what they can do when they get here. We already have a whole front line of potential and they aren't cutting it. I don't see anyone who is dominant on our front line built on potential besides AB who has done well against inferior opponents but has wilted when he has to go against the big boys(Kentucky last year, Florida Last year, Duke this year, SMU this year and Stanford this year).

It's not like Enoch is some years-away project. He was really outplaying Derrickson in the first half. He's not super consistent, but I don't see any reason he can't contribute next year.

Reaction Score
It's not like Enoch is some years-away project. He was really outplaying Derrickson in the first half. He's not super consistent, but I don't see any reason he can't contribute next year.

Taking nothing away from enoch but he got killed this game if you were watching.

I still look forward to having him next year

Reaction Score
My impressions:

- Mrs. Quinn (the blond chick they showed in the bleachers in the first half is hot)

- Adams is ready to be an impact player immediately. He has incredible athleticism but just as important has a good feel for the game and knows how to run an offense. He is gonna be a star.

- Enoch will be a contributor next year and I think a very good player in a couple years. He had a good first half. Second half he was not as effective as he picked up some cheap fouls. He still has a lot to learn but he is a good athlete for his size. I also liked how he attacked the ball for rebounds and grabbed some strong boards over people.

Bottom line: I like both our recruits and think they will have impactful careers at UConn.

Reaction Score
Taking nothing away from enoch but he got killed this game if you were watching.

I still look forward to having him next year

Yes, I watched. He got worked in the second half, but he was great in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom