2015 QB Transfers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2015 QB Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Thank you medic... BNich and Bonehead you could of done your own research instead of trying to force me into give you examples because you don't agree. Randy Sanders is another one, he wasn't demoted, but he went from being the OC/QB coach from 1998 to 2005 with a Tennessee team who was consistently in the top 10 to QB coach at a less prestige school ( Kentucky ) from 2006 to 2008.
That wasn't too difficult was it...jeez

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Uncle... uncle... http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...george_mcdonald_demoted_qbs_coach_tim_le.html

>>Syracuse offensive coordinator/associate head coach George McDonald has been demoted to wide receivers coach and will no longer call plays, SU head coach Scott Shafer told syracuse.com in an email statement late Monday morning. Quarterbacks coach Tim Lester will become the new offensive coordinator and will call plays. Pete Roussel of first reported the change in play callers late Sunday night. "I've had to make a tough decision that has been less difficult to make because of the unselfishness of our teammate and coach George McDonald," Shafer said. "Let me start by saying I've never worked with a harder working and more devoted individual than George McDonald. I truly appreciate his devotion to the team.<<

These "I know you are but what am I" pissing contests that carry over from one thread to another thread making them all but unreadable are getting real old... I wish the Mods had a time-out corner.

Now I'm cranky! :confused:
Uncle... uncle... http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...george_mcdonald_demoted_qbs_coach_tim_le.html

>>Syracuse offensive coordinator/associate head coach George McDonald has been demoted to wide receivers coach and will no longer call plays, SU head coach Scott Shafer told syracuse.com in an email statement late Monday morning. Quarterbacks coach Tim Lester will become the new offensive coordinator and will call plays. Pete Roussel of first reported the change in play callers late Sunday night. "I've had to make a tough decision that has been less difficult to make because of the unselfishness of our teammate and coach George McDonald," Shafer said. "Let me start by saying I've never worked with a harder working and more devoted individual than George McDonald. I truly appreciate his devotion to the team.<<

These "I know you are but what am I" pissing contests that carry over from one thread to another thread making them all but unreadable are getting real old... I wish the Mods had a time-out corner.

Now I'm cranky! :confused:
I gave myself an 8 hour timeout - enough??

Reaction Score
Looks like O'Korn wants a P5 school, besides Houston will block him anyway as believe schools can block transfers to teams in conference or on your schedule . Looks like Golson, Hill and Miller are not happening. Anyone less high profile out there who has started some games?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Maybe we can check this guy out...
http://stats.njcaa.org/sports/fball/2014-15/players/richardlagowb1qf

sorry couldn't resist! But seriously that one incompletion in that stat line is impossible right? That has to be a typo! And how is possible to only have one incompletion overall but 7 in conference? Stats called into question no doubt!

Give the kid some credit. It is damned hard to complete 105% of your passes in conference play. Damned hard!!! ;)

Reaction Score

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline