2015 4 star QB Jarrett Stidham | The Boneyard

2015 4 star QB Jarrett Stidham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why does a thread pop up for every kid that decommits from somewhere or decides to transfer, suggesting that he should go to uconn. Do you really not get where ucon stands to kids with real football offers ? He has no connection to the school or region, a list of legitimate division 1 offers, and connecticut is coming off of a 2 win season. I dont get why you would even waste your time starting a thread like this, but low and behold, these "come to ucon threads pop up ALL THE TIME.

Reaction Score
Why does a thread pop up for every kid that decommits from somewhere or decides to transfer, suggesting that he should go to uconn. Do you really not get where ucon stands to kids with real football offers ? He has no connection to the school or region, a list of legitimate division 1 offers, and connecticut is coming off of a 2 win season. I dont get why you would even waste your time starting a thread like this, but low and behold, these "come to ucon threads pop up ALL THE TIME.

Go away.

Reaction Score
Guys, let him have his fun. It's the off-season, analogous to hot stove league in baseball. Lots of fans engage in fantasies of who they'd like to add to their favorite team. Frankly, the hot news is that a highly rated dual threat qb has de-committed from the Red Raiders. Whenever I've watched that team going back to the Mike Leach days, I think of a pocket passer playing in Southington's offense who only runs out of desperation. That style of offense doesn't suit his skill set.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Who are you again?

Reaction Score
Debbie Downer...Yes leave him to his fantasy's. We fantasized about a winning season in the 2014 Exhibition Season that did not come to pass. It's off season so time to dream about quality recruits that have SEC or Big 12-12 offers. OR we can look at reality and crow about how we got so and so who had Fordham and URI offers but chose the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Why does a thread pop up for...

Why does every one of your threads seem to piss on the program? For clarification purposes - who exactly do you root for - since a drive-by of your 20 posts it sure doesn't appear to be UConn?

Reaction Score
Why does every one of your threads seem to piss on the program? For clarification purposes - who exactly do you root for - since a drive-by of your 20 posts it sure doesn't appear to be UConn?

Are you kidding me ? One of these threads literally appears every time someone announces theyre going to transfer. Have some perspective here and be realistic, do you really thing someone like Stidham who has offers from everywhere and is a national top 5 QB would consider going to uconn ?

And for the person who mentioned Lagow, this isnt in re: to being from Texas. Lagow had no offers, Stidham is a top prospect, never going to consider connecticut, just be realistic

Reaction Score

Are you kidding me ? One of these threads literally appears every time someone announces theyre going to transfer. Have some perspective here and be realistic, do you really thing someone like Stidham who has offers from everywhere and is a national top 5 QB would consider going to uconn ?

And for the person who mentioned Lagow, this isnt in re: to being from Texas. Lagow had no offers, Stidham is a top prospect, never going to consider connecticut, just be realistic

I didn't disagree with your statement regarding the OP or Stidham but you seem to have avoided my question....

Reaction Score
I hope my "fantasies" for UCONN football finally come to fruition with HCBD running things... talking about kids that are transferring from bigger schools who I hope we kick the tires on is, IMO, better than us having full fledged conversations about other programs which are considered "big time"...

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

I am NOT saying we have a chance with Stidham - but what was 4* Zach Fraziers' connection to UConn when he transferred from ND - growing up in PA?
I would think that is NOT a connection since there are schools like Penn St, Pitt and Temple in his home state.

Reaction Score
UConn plays two Texas Teams,a team from Tulsa,and a team from NewOrleans ,
Why couldn't we get a Texas Kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members