2014 SG Ahmed Hill ESPN Update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2014 SG Ahmed Hill ESPN Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You talk about how UConn needs to play big boy ball and then you slot in Allen for a scholarship next year and then reason that he will get a scholarship his senior year, well because he's a senior. Do you really believe this ?

D

Deleted member 3149

I
Yea, it would've been very smart to field a team with just 8 scholarship players.
I understand. And now that will bite us in the ass. Players like Roscoe Smith and AO screwed us big time. Huge dominos effect that lasts for years.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I
I meant Jc, not Omar haha. But yea, I mean it all does make sense. As much as nobody wants to admit it, we may be in some trouble. Just gotta hope that we get players like Omar and Boat step up next year. It was dumb of us to take filler players like Leon and Phil Nolan, but I guess we had no choice. Waste of scholarships IMO. The people on here that think that wouldn't bite us in the ass are out of their minds.

yet thats why i thought but just wasn't sure...

its not really dunb to take filler. i have see ppl make that excuse before. the bottom line is the past couple years we have been on 10 ships not 13. so we have to fill those for depth. imagine this year without nolan and leon. where do those minutes go? 1 injury or wolf type accident and look what u ahve...thats why u always fill ships. those guys all have potential so its not like they are rob garrison ish. its just right now, today, we have a serious issue on our hands. we were going to fill 1 kore ship with a guard and then go into next year thinking f4 dreams. allen was going to get bazz ship and that was that. now with wolf its another ship to fill, and a big man one to boot. we had all but checked out 2013 recruiting, its going to extremely hard to land a big man let alone one who can even have nolan/leon type impact. we are going to be extremely thin up front. our hole year next year may be based on how much olander can mature and how much facey can stay on the court becuase after those 2 its how much can noaln and leon give us.

i think whats best for us is to find a juco big man who can give us minutes. it will spread out his class year from the 4 or 5 fr we will bring in. i think thats whats best, but then the question is. who the heck do we recruit? is it to late etc....

D

Deleted member 3149

yet thats why i thought but just wasn't sure...

its not really dunb to take filler. i have see ppl make that excuse before. the bottom line is the past couple years we have been on 10 ships not 13. so we have to fill those for depth. imagine this year without nolan and leon. where do those minutes go? 1 injury or wolf type accident and look what u ahve...thats why u always fill ships. those guys all have potential so its not like they are rob garrison ish. its just right now, today, we have a serious issue on our hands. we were going to fill 1 kore ship with a guard and then go into next year thinking f4 dreams. allen was going to get bazz ship and that was that. now with wolf its another ship to fill, and a big man one to boot. we had all but checked out 2013 recruiting, its going to extremely hard to land a big man let alone one who can even have nolan/leon type impact. we are going to be extremely thin up front. our hole year next year may be based on how much olander can mature and how much facey can stay on the court becuase after those 2 its how much can noaln and leon give us.

i think whats best for us is to find a juco big man who can give us minutes. it will spread out his class year from the 4 or 5 fr we will bring in. i think thats whats best, but then the question is. who the heck do we recruit? is it to late etc....

Well said, completely agree with your points. JuCo might be the only option. It's unfortunate that KO wasn't signed earlier because kids like Jordan Bell and Brandon Austin would have been solid for 2013. Just gonna have to play the waiting game I guess...

Reaction Score
I
I understand. And now that will bite us in the ass. Players like Roscoe Smith and AO screwed us big time. Huge dominos effect that lasts for years.

You realize we have a full allotment of scholarships now right? It remains to be seen how Nolan and Tolksdorf will pan out but if they don't 2 scholarships for bench guys or bit rotation players isn't going to kill the program. You realize there are guys on top teams who never take off their uniform right? As long as the staff does well on the recruiting trail Nolan and Tolksdorf on scholarship isn't going to hurt anybody, but let's at least give them a chance to see how their careers pan out first.

caw

Reaction Score
13-14
1-a 2013 big guy recruit
2-a 2014 guard recruit
3-samuel(fr)-g
4-facey(fr)-pf
5-brimah(fr)-c
6-leon(so)-pf/sf
7-nolan(so)-pf
8-omar(so)-sg
9-boat(jr)-pg
10-dd(jr)-sf
11-allen(jr)-pg
12-gif(sr)-sf
13-olander(sr)-pf/c

I'm not going to argue with you about Napier or Wolf. I don't know what Napier is thinking and I don't know what the result will be for Wolf.

I agree that it could happen where UConn does recruit one-two more player for 2013, that would not be ideal, unless the player was a good player. Right now UConn has one open scholarship, not including Napier or Wolf's. Allen's is a one year deal, they just haven't been able to replace him. He will go back to being a walkon when they do.

The team only has 10 scholarship players this year (eleven with Allen).

Going by your list above:

Freshman:
1 - Samuel - freshman guard - Taking Evans scholarship
2 - Facey - freshman forward - Taking one lost to NCAA
3 - Brimah - freshman center - Taking one lost to NCAA

Sophomores:
4 - Tolksdorf - sophomore forward
5 - Nolan - sophomore forward
6 - Calhoun - sophomore guard

Juniors:
7 - Daniels - junior forward
8 - Boatright - junior guard

Seniors:
9 - Olander - senior center / forward
10 - Giffey - senior forward / guard

11 - open scholarship / Allen
12 - open scholarship / Wolf
13 - open scholarship / Napier

Even if they bring in two more kids for 2013, there is no telling what that means. Could grab another kid like Evans who won't eat a 2014 scholarship up, could grab someone like Kendall Harris who is very good anyway.

If they get two reaches that are true freshman, that would be a big mistake. I don't think they do that, they have put too much work into 2014 and 2015 to do that.

There is also the possibility that Daniels or Boatright leave early for the NBA.

Either way 3 is the minimum for 2014.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
u guys are all unreal. i dare one of u, triple dog dare(w/e fantasy land games u play) to do out a roster over the next couple years and see what i'm seeing. just please i beg u to do it and realize wtf im talking about. holy crap.

i tell u what, susan herbst should cancel uconn sports 2moro and knock down the fields and basketball courts becuase this fanbase has gone full stupid and clueless. i dont know whos to blame the fans vs the school, but either way if i was the acc or b10 or b12, i wouldnt even give uconn thought of being added. other schools fans are so in culture with everything they just do things. here meanwhile we can't even have a honest conversation about a roster or a blue tie becuase ppl dont even know what the issue or substance actually is. its unreal it really is.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'm not going to argue with you about Napier or Wolf. I don't know what Napier is thinking and I don't know what the result will be for Wolf.

I agree that it could happen where UConn does recruit one-two more player for 2013, that would not be ideal, unless the player was a good player. Right now UConn has one open scholarship, not including Napier or Wolf's. Allen's is a one year deal, they just haven't been able to replace him. He will go back to being a walkon when they do.

The team only has 10 scholarship players this year (eleven with Allen).

Going by your list above:

Freshman:
1 - Samuel - freshman guard - Taking Evans scholarship
2 - Facey - freshman forward - Taking one lost to NCAA
3 - Brimah - freshman center - Taking one lost to NCAA

Sophomores:
4 - Tolksdorf - sophomore forward
5 - Nolan - sophomore forward
6 - Calhoun - sophomore guard

Juniors:
7 - Daniels - junior forward
8 - Boatright - junior guard

Seniors:
9 - Olander - senior center / forward
10 - Giffey - senior forward / guard

11 - open scholarship / Allen
12 - open scholarship / Wolf
13 - open scholarship / Napier

Even if they bring in two more kids for 2013, there is no telling what that means. Could grab another kid like Evans who won't eat a 2014 scholarship up, could grab someone like Kendall Harris who is very good anyway.

If they get two reaches that are true freshman, that would be a big mistake. I don't think they do that, they have put too much work into 2014 and 2015 to do that.

There is also the possibility that Daniels or Boatright leave early for the NBA.

Either way 3 is the minimum for 2014.

good look caw. thanks for posting up. gald u can see my side of it but also bring in some other possibilities. the evans type deal for another player would be a good one to look at. but heres the thing, how much can he bring to the table as depth will be a issue? and that guy has to be a big, not a guard as thats where the big hole is next year. u are right about allen and thats what im saying. next year its going to be extremely hard to find someone to replace allens ship, thats why i think he keeps it his jr year. then when we ar to that point were talking about a kid who has been on ship 2 years straight. i honestly think ko wont yank that ship.

there is one outside factor that i havn't talked about here becuase i didn't want to add it in. but we have fuchs coming in this fall, he is supose to not play bball frosh year and hen start playing again is soph year. we may need to change that timetable as he would be a big time add down low for us and quick. but this is a wildcard thing.

the other issue is on the 2014 trail we have been pitching a couple things. we have pitched kids on groups somewhat. the ma boys terell and abu. the midwest 3 ok4 and crew(forget names). its going to be tuff to land any of these when we have select slots. our orginal plan was to have olander, gif, wolf grad and for allens ship to be already used but somewhere in the allen, bazz frosh recruits and so on a transfer or 2/nab kid or 2 would happen due to depth rising or falling. this changes that now. we were looking at 4 to 5 slots. now its smaller. we had eggs in one basket and now the basket is half the size it was.

Reaction Score
Just to make sure us idiots got it right, Wolf and Shabazz are definitely gone next year and Brendan Allen will have a basketball scholarship the next 2 seasons? Thanks for clearing things up for us idiots.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Just to make sure us idiots got it right, Wolf and Shabazz are definitely gone next year and Brendan Allen will have a basketball scholarship the next 2 seasons? Thanks for clearing things up for us idiots.

wolf and bazz are gone and depending on what happens recruting wise, allen may or may not have a ship. and thats the whole point. the way we have been recruiting now puts us in a extremely tuff spot to somehow fill roster spots let alone fill allens slot and take his ship away. u realize we need to find 3 players to do that now? we are not in any shape to do that. the reaches we will have to make player wise will equal allen level talent in this 13 class. thats why he will end up with a ship for next year. then next year when were figuring slots out again we will have 2 seniors, allen who is a jr on ship to years in a row and 3 kids(boat, dd and omar) who have the potential to blow up nba style. so it will be hard to once again measure slots. there is a good possibility none of those 3 blow up enough for the nba and with only 2 seniors and allen those could be the only ships to fill. now u have a 2 or 3 man class. then the question is do u take allens ship away. can u? he was just on it for 2 years, the morals ko lives by will tell him not to. its going to be tuff to see what happens. i'll stop becuase u are not getting it. if it was me, i take allens ship and have a 3 man class. but thats a far cry from the 5+ man class we thought we were going to have for 2014.

caw

Reaction Score
You think we're just gonna tell Brendan Allen to go screw? Once you have a scholarship, you don't exactly have it stripped from you. Especially if you're a good kid who doesn't cause any issues.

It all depends on how you look at it. UConn has given a kid who was expected to be a four-year walk-on either one or two year's of free tuition. I doubt he would take it as an insult if he was moved back to being a walk-on. We aren't talking about someone like Drummond, asking him to be a walk-on a second year, would have been an insult.

caw

Reaction Score
good look caw. thanks for posting up. gald u can see my side of it but also bring in some other possibilities. the evans type deal for another player would be a good one to look at. but heres the thing, how much can he bring to the table as depth will be a issue? and that guy has to be a big, not a guard as thats where the big hole is next year. u are right about allen and thats what im saying. next year its going to be extremely hard to find someone to replace allens ship, thats why i think he keeps it his jr year. then when we ar to that point were talking about a kid who has been on ship 2 years straight. i honestly think ko wont yank that ship.

there is one outside factor that i havn't talked about here becuase i didn't want to add it in. but we have fuchs coming in this fall, he is supose to not play bball frosh year and hen start playing again is soph year. we may need to change that timetable as he would be a big time add down low for us and quick. but this is a wildcard thing.

the other issue is on the 2014 trail we have been pitching a couple things. we have pitched kids on groups somewhat. the ma boys terell and abu. the midwest 3 ok4 and crew(forget names). its going to be tuff to land any of these when we have select slots. our orginal plan was to have olander, gif, wolf grad and for allens ship to be already used but somewhere in the allen, bazz frosh recruits and so on a transfer or 2/nab kid or 2 would happen due to depth rising or falling. this changes that now. we were looking at 4 to 5 slots. now its smaller. we had eggs in one basket and now the basket is half the size it was.

I'm not going to lie, sometimes your posts are incredibly hard to read, but you do make some solid arguments.

1 - Fuchs is not playing bball as a freshman unless he plays football and then it would only be second semester freshman year of bball, don't pin any hopes on this.

2 - finding any big right now will be tough, unless a big is freed up when a coach is fired somewhere.

3 - Napier would be a much bigger loss than Wolf for a ton of reasons and if they are going to get another 2013 recruit, I hope it's a guard.

I think there is a bigger hole at the guard position. UConn (assuming Napier is gone) only has Boatright, Samuel and Calhoun. That is not enough, I am sick and tired of having only 3 scholarship guards on the team.

Depth chart, right now, with Napier gone would be:

Boatright - Allen (walk-on)
Calhoun - Samuel
Daniels - Giffey
Facey - Nolan - Tolksdorf
Olander - Brimah

Having Napier makes it a ton better, but I would still like another guard.

If Napier and Wolf are gone, it will take a lot of luck to reach a final four or better. It's a hard thing to accomplish and losing Napier and Wolf will make it harder. Heck, just losing Napier would put a huge dent in that attempt next year.

I like the way Wolf progressed on the court and thought he could progress even more. Assuming he is gone, that hurts, but he isn't a star and he will always have issues defensively. Facey and Brimah may not bring anything offensively, but their defensive ability has the potential to more than make up for that.

Reaction Score
i replied with a roster breakdown. all u clows replied with what? just no's and finger pointing and waving. is this how u respond to issues in real life? get real. u came back with nothing becuase i proved all u fools wrong. keep pooping on each other. i think ppl here think im a troll now becuase u are all in lala land. u have no clue whats right or wrong becuase the ath dept has led u down a road of question to the point where u have no clue.

I'm confused. In your initial rant you screamed that we would have "basically no scholarships". Then caw broke it down in an actual coherent way and discovered that we would have 3 scholarships to give at a minimum. You then liked his post. But you're screaming at posters saying we will have 4-5 scholarships which is in fact closer to the 3 caw pontes out (which you liked and agreed with) than your initial rant that we would have 1. So what's the deal?

You're whole argument is that bazz and wolf are 100% gone but then you argue that we won't have any scholarships? If two players leave that opens up spots. No?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'm confused. In your initial rant you screamed that we would have "basically no scholarships". Then caw broke it down in an actual coherent way and discovered that we would have 3 scholarships to give at a minimum. You then liked his post. But you're screaming at posters saying we will have 4-5 scholarships which is in fact closer to the 3 caw pontes out (which you liked and agreed with) than your initial rant that we would have 1. So what's the deal?

You're whole argument is that bazz and wolf are 100% gone but then you argue that we won't have any scholarships? If two players leave that opens up spots. No?

my op clearly states i see 2-3 ships and not the 5+ others are claiming. the 5+ was before this year when ppl had thoughts of a big class but wern't being truthful about bazz going pro or now wolfs issues...

Reaction Score
Dan, you are so full of when you speak with such certainty that Bazz and Wolf are gone. You're not friends with Ollie and you don't have an in with the team so please don't pretend that you do. Stick to your conference realignment theories and stop pretending to know what you are taking about when it comes to the players on our team.

caw

Reaction Score
my op clearly states i see 2-3 ships and not the 5+ others are claiming. the 5+ was before this year when ppl had thoughts of a big class but wern't being truthful about bazz going pro or now wolfs issues...

Assuming he is gone, Wolf does put a big question mark on the idea of them having 5+ but they could still have that many.

If they only fill one and don't renew Allen, that's four.

Then you have the chance of Daniels and/or Boatright leaving after their junior year. That is clearly not out of the realm of possibilities.

Honestly, I would prefer not to have 5+ in any class. Four sets up good balance in classes. Getting back to 13 legit scholarship players will be huge.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'm not going to lie, sometimes your posts are incredibly hard to read, but you do make some solid arguments.

1 - Fuchs is not playing bball as a freshman unless he plays football and then it would only be second semester freshman year of bball, don't pin any hopes on this.

2 - finding any big right now will be tough, unless a big is freed up when a coach is fired somewhere.

3 - Napier would be a much bigger loss than Wolf for a ton of reasons and if they are going to get another 2013 recruit, I hope it's a guard.

I think there is a bigger hole at the guard position. UConn (assuming Napier is gone) only has Boatright, Samuel and Calhoun. That is not enough, I am sick and tired of having only 3 scholarship guards on the team.

Depth chart, right now, with Napier gone would be:

Boatright - Allen (walk-on)
Calhoun - Samuel
Daniels - Giffey
Facey - Nolan - Tolksdorf
Olander - Brimah

Having Napier makes it a ton better, but I would still like another guard.

If Napier and Wolf are gone, it will take a lot of luck to reach a final four or better. It's a hard thing to accomplish and losing Napier and Wolf will make it harder. Heck, just losing Napier would put a huge dent in that attempt next year.

I like the way Wolf progressed on the court and thought he could progress even more. Assuming he is gone, that hurts, but he isn't a star and he will always have issues defensively. Facey and Brimah may not bring anything offensively, but their defensive ability has the potential to more than make up for that.

of course losing bazz is huge. but boat and samuel depth wise at pg will be good. boat plays 30mins now a game anyway. were not going to hurt time wise. production and late game points and leadership? hell yea, but slots time wise we will not hurt. u have omar play 30 at the 2, dd 30 at the 3 and gif gets 20 between those 2 slots behind them. its the big man slots time wise that is the issue. how much can nolan and leon cover for wolf? olander is hack a shaq in there and can facey give us 30 at the 4? its tuff to predict. brimah is a body but nolan raw. just more lenght. maybe chick type minutes would be a reasonable thought as a frosh. i think we need a 3rd big guy just from a depth point.

fuchs has said he will only play fball fr year then soph year make a decision on bball. with our issues, dont be surprised if we add him halfway thru the year to the roster. the other side of that i P very well may not get us to a bowl game once again and then he could be good to play early december. so its a complete wildcard, but i wouldnt rule it out becuase we are very desperate, a lot more than ppl here realize. im trying to stree this 2 ppl so they understand but they just dont want to believe it.

fwiw, i have loved wolf and the way he had developed. i have been beating the wolf drum for a while if u look back in my ooc pre season and during ooc post thread and then my 10-2 thread. but what just happened is a shot to our hearts not just off the court but on it. every school, every team has this type of issue in d1 athletics every once in a while. its a sad reality. but becuase our our ship issue with the ncaa to begin with, this hits us way harder than others. im excited for next year and think bottom line is we have atleast a solid 6 guys that are going to ball there hearts out. but i am extremely worried and fustrated at the position were in and how many fans are clueless to it.

one final other thing. i have been very anti warde as u know and i will never forgive him for hanging ko out to dry for half a year. a lot of ppl dont take that stance like i do, fine. but now look back. did we know bazz was def gone in sept? not really a lock and we sure didnt predict the wolf thing. but being at such a fragile spot back then with 10 ships and the ncaa issues, new coach and so on, it was clearly better for us to sign ko like some here incuding me stressed. between warde not giving ko a legit contract and the ad not dowing the admissions requiremnts until this semester, we have dug a huge hole. imagine if we had 4 kids locked up already. that cali kid bell was a lock until we decided he wasn't smart enough. how about xrm in the other guard spot? want to know why he didn't pick uconn really? he had a visit lined up and we wouldn't let him take it becuase his grades were on the fence. we only had 5 official visits to hand out and we didn't want to waste it becuase of admissions. he took that as a slap and the face and i would also. what warde did between the admissions and contract will not be bitched about here by many. but when u look back at it, we had a chance to quickly rebuild, now it will take another 1 or 2 years to rebuild this program with ko. warde caused us to to have a way longer rebuild then needed. but 99% here will tell me im wrong and i have no vision or leadership. u can't predict for crazy things, but u can plan and backup plan things and have scenarios already played out to make sure your prepared for things. thats what real leaders do. warde screwed uconn bball for a couple years on his ego trip. in these trying times in CR, i hope all of u continue to be real happy with his monitoring lifestyle to every question. we could have had samuel, facey, xrm and bell on lock and signed. then we know bazz goes pro and its not a big deal as xrm is a asap player and bell was more then serviceable. insted we landed brimah and we were looking at harris and a couple other guards who are all favoring elsewhere at this point. look at the hole we are in now. but no one here wnats to adress the real issues or look ahead. the fans here are just as bad as the administration.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan, you are so full of when you speak with such certainty that Bazz and Wolf are gone. You're not friends with Ollie and you don't have an in with the team so please don't pretend that you do. Stick to your conference realignment theories and stop pretending to know what you are taking about when it comes to the players on our team.

hater alert. i'm sure the providence fan will apear here shortly to back your side of the fence up.

Reaction Score
For 2014, we will have at the very least 3 scholarships available. We will probably end up with 4 and possibly even 5 scholies available if Boatright leaves early. No need to worry about this.

Reaction Score
I am amazed out how worked up you have gotten over this. I understood your passion comes from being a good loyal fan. But you remind me of those people who said the world was going to end in 2012. We all love Uconn basketball. We all want it to get better. We all know we are in a hole situation as a fan base. But you draw conclusions as if they already happened and you you get way too emotional. For your own sake save your own health by not getting so stressed. I kinda feel bad for you because your reactions and responses are causing you to go crazy.....At least on this board. Hopefully nowhere else. Even if you are right, my advice is to calm down but you don;t have to listen of course.

Anyway, I have a feeling Shabazz will stay. We are a prestigious basketball program with one hell of a good well liked character as our coach. Shabazz might stay. Allen might say thanks and give back his scholly. Wolf probably won't stay but you never know. So I haven’t studied our scholly situation much…..But if Olander and Giff are seniors next year, they will be leaving afterwards. Thus, there is 2 schollies right there. Then you have 3 open schollies taking Wolf, Napier and Allens spot in the 2014 season. So wouldn’t that make it a possible 3-5 schollies for 2014?? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?? LOL. Look even if I am wrong or a so called “idiot” because I don’t spend half my life studying possible Uconn scholly situations and wacking off to conference realignment theories at least I am happy in this blissful state and not HuskyFanDan. That is all.

Reaction Score
We all live in a fantasy world, but Dan lives in a world where we won't be able to make room for elite 2014 recruits because our scholarships are all tied up in lousy, unnamed 2013 recruits and Brendan Allen.

Those of us with half a brain know the scholarship math and, more importantly, know that our coaching staff collectively has at least half a brain among the bunch (freescooter might even agree to that one). So therefore, it's pretty unlikely that KO and company's reaction to (possibly, maybe) losing Wolf will be to bring in two more 2013 big guys who may or may not be any better than Olander/Nolan/Facey/Brimah and hamstring us going forward.

If Ahmed Hill or any other 2014 stud wants to come to Uconn, I'm pretty sure a uniform will be available. I know it was a different head coach, but we're one year removed from adding Andre Drummond to the roster after the student body had already moved into their dorms.

There are plenty of things to worry about going forward. Not having scholarships to give the class of 2014 is not one of them.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
We all live in a fantasy world, but Dan lives in a world where we won't be able to make room for elite 2014 recruits because our scholarships are all tied up in lousy, unnamed 2013 recruits and Brendan Allen.

Those of us with half a brain know the scholarship math and, more importantly, know that our coaching staff collectively has at least half a brain among the bunch (freescooter might even agree to that one). So therefore, it's pretty unlikely that KO and company's reaction to (possibly, maybe) losing Wolf will be to bring in two more 2013 big guys who may or may not be any better than Olander/Nolan/Facey/Brimah and hamstring us going forward.

If Ahmed Hill or any other 2014 stud wants to come to Uconn, I'm pretty sure a uniform will be available. I know it was a different head coach, but we're one year removed from adding Andre Drummond to the roster after the student body had already moved into their dorms.

There are plenty of things to worry about going forward. Not having scholarships to give the class of 2014 is not one of them.
Well Said!!!

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
u dont have the time to prove me wrong? sound slike a real great excuse for some one posting here....get real.

Dan seriously... how old are you, 12? You seriously act like you're like 12 years old and your grammar basically confirms it. Do you really have nothing better to do in your life than squabble on your favorite college basketball team's message boards ALL DAY with ANYONE who disagrees with you?

Not everyone has ALL DAY to post about UConn basketball like you do. I have this forum open in the background while at work sometimes, but I don't always have a chance to post every day.

Meanwhile, you're averaging about 16 posts PER DAY. Relax a little and step down off your high horse and then step away from the keyboard for a few minutes in the day, would you?

You're not a BIGGER and BETTER ALL KNOWING UConn fan just because you sit on this forum all day and post constantly, because most of your posts are outright garbage.
You're telling others to 'get real'? Seriously? Do you even read your own posts or do you just keep pressing the keys in a rage until you're happy and then click post? Get a grip.

Reaction Score
Dan's theory is based on Wolf/Bazz leaving and us filling those slots with useless 4 year players......This is a worst case scenario that won't happen, and Dan is presenting it like it's fact.

Reaction Score
I don't see KO wasting 2 2013 scholles on "projects" if Bazz and Wolf leave. He is not a fool. We already have projects in Nolan and Tolksdorf. If a legit 2013 big wants to commit late to UConn then we'll take him....otherwise we are going to war next year with Daniels, Olander, Facey, Nolan & Brimah (assuming Wolf is gone).

Same goes with the guards....if a 2013 guard can help us then we'll take him otherwise Boat, Calhoun, Samuels and Giff (assuming Bazz leaves) works for me. No crime in leaving 1 or 2 scholies open for a year and fill them in 2014. Also, I'm not convinced Bazz is leaving....if he comes back would be a legit National POY candidate and could work way into lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom