2014-2015 UConn Home Opponents | The Boneyard

2014-2015 UConn Home Opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Went to my season ticket account and found a list of this seasons home opponents.

17 Home Games
Bryant
Central Connecticut
Central Florida*
Cincinnati*
Columbia
Coppin State
East Carolina*
Memphis*
SMU*
South Florida*
Temple*
Texas
Tulane*
Tulsa*
Yale
Assumption (exhibition)
Southern Connecticut (exhibition)

* Conference opponent

Reaction Score
that slate is a "woe is me" listing

I was nurtured on yank conf action
nature is calling after reading that line-up

maybe Vermont catamount, unh wildcat, uri ram, maine blackbear are more fun than Bryant, coppin, yale, central, no umass please

lucky I am not on any season ticket plans or I would be steaming with the reigning natl ncaa champs playing all these chumps

what are they afraid of . . . some defeats? they had a bunch last yr & it did not and does not matter

test those athletes to see what they got; that's the way I would want it if I were a playa

sadly you can infer the braintrust has no expectations for this roster and this subliminal subservient newwave wimp conf UCONN is mired in

it appears the old guard will pine for nights by the radio waiting for games from Kingston, orono, etc or hope for the time machine portal invention to come to fruition

Reaction Score
that slate is a "woe is me" listing

I was nurtured on yank conf action
nature is calling after reading that line-up

maybe Vermont catamount, unh wildcat, uri ram, maine blackbear are more fun than Bryant, coppin, yale, central, no umass please

lucky I am not on any season ticket plans or I would be steaming with the reigning natl ncaa champs playing all these chumps

what are they afraid of . . . some defeats? they had a bunch last yr & it did not and does not matter

test those athletes to see what they got; that's the way I would want it if I were a playa

sadly you can infer the braintrust has no expectations for this roster and this subliminal subservient newwave wimp conf UCONN is mired in

it appears the old guard will pine for nights by the radio waiting for games from Kingston, orono, etc or hope for the time machine portal invention to come to fruition

The OOC schedule as a whole is quite difficult precisely because all of the tough games besides Texas are away from home.

It's a terrible home schedule but a very good OOC schedule overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom