2012-2013 Best Player Prediction | The Boneyard

2012-2013 Best Player Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I choose Bazz. I know that he is not 100% and currently hobbling. I really feel he will have a breakout year this year under Ollie. He can defend, and score. He may not be explosive as RB or maybe OC but over the course/length of the game he will be steady and consistent.

As for runner up I my heart says Tyler but my mind says Ryan. Ryan proved last year that he can be explosive and beat anyone on offense. He has hops and if he adds rebounding to his game well he could become my number one.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I agree but I think the Boat show before Bazz.

If by chance it is OC, TO, or DD we should have a very good year!

H

Husk-E

Omar for me, but I agree we are very balanced. Omar is a gifted scorer, there's no other way to put it, if you need a basket OC can get it. Boat is clutch and also a good scorer. Bazz, if he has matured, can be a great floor general and leader. If DD can have a breakout year I think we'll have a hell of a team!

Reaction Score
Omar is a gifted athlete not scorer. All these people on yard seen him play twice and crown him the next great wing. Unreasonable expectations. I've seen him play a lot more than just these exhibitions btw.

H

Husk-E

I'm just saying that in what I've seen and heard about, he's pretty good. The competition in the exhibition games can't be that much different from what he faced in the games you watched, it's probably even better.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Boatright IMO

Reaction Score
Boat. And I'm afraid he's gonna consider himself an NBA prospect and bail after this year.

U

UCONNfan1

Omar Calhoun. He's bigger than Boat and has a sweet shot. I think if he can avoid the freshman blues mid season, he could be the leading scorer this year. Not to say he will be the best player on the team tho. Not sure who that will be...

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Well after watching that GREAT WIN against the spartens I'm thinking THE BOAT SHOW and he will be the leader!!!

But just like tenspro said I'm a little scared he might leave early.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED DD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak