$2 Beer Night Redux | The Boneyard

$2 Beer Night Redux

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
My take on this is you’d rather have them do it than not but until they get the operational component figured out (i.e. way more inventory, faster line processing time/distribution, etc) there’s a pretty hard ceiling on the excitement level it can bring.

From everything I’ve read they sell out of these beers before the game even begins and the majority of people don’t even get them to begin with.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The Wolfpack has $2 Sip of Sunshine on Friday's.

Reaction Score
My take on this is you’d rather have them do it than not but until they get the operational component figured out (i.e. way more inventory, faster line processing time/distribution, etc) there’s a pretty hard ceiling on the excitement level it can bring.

From everything I’ve read they sell out of these beers before the game even begins and the majority of people don’t even get them to begin with.

Yes. Basically the doors opened for students at 5:30 for a 7pm game and they were sold out by 6:15. So basically it was more geared toward students. The lines looked ridiculous though

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Make it a 21 and over entrance from gate open until 30 min before tip off. That makes the beer line go quicker.
Parents bringing youngins' got to suck it up and wait to get in for this one. Besides, what normal parent wants to expose their young, impressionable child, to college binge drinking?
Same for the old beezins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom