15 players saw the floor tonight. | The Boneyard

15 players saw the floor tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
8 for ND and only 7 for The NATIONAL CHAMPION HUSKIES.

I'm a football board guy. Do any of you know if that's normal or some sort of finals record? Not that I like football, but 15 players in tonight's game

I'm asking here before Googling it because I know we have the most passionate and knowledgeable WBB fans in the world.

Congratulations, enjoy it!

Reaction Score

I'm a football board guy. Do any of you know if that's normal or some sort of finals record? Not that I like football, but 15 players in tonight's game

I'm asking here before Googling it because I know we have the most passionate and knowledgeable WBB fans in the world.

There are so many tv timeouts they don't need to sub for rest breaks. Plus it was a very close game by UConn standards.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

It's normal for us. Typically we are playing with 7. When games get out of hand, you'll see Chong and Ekmark get a little burn, but typically we are playing with who you saw out there tonight.

If I'm being honest, it's the main reason why I said a big "Uh oh" when Stewie rolled her ankle. But still, there is a lot of talent on that floor, even if we had to go without Stewie. The future is bright, my friend...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Most teams play a maximum of ten players during the year except for garbage time, but come tournament time that gets reduced more and more as you move through the weekends - it is really hard to maintain great team chemistry when you are subbing in more than 7 or at most eight players. And especially with Uconn the conditioning work from September onwards is so good that the starting five can run for 40 minutes if needed. When you get to player 8, 9, or 10 you are also losing either skill or experience, or both so unless fouls or injuries make it necessary you really don't see any teams going that deep in the FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom