136 days.... | The Boneyard

136 days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Anyone see this video that Univ. of Houston put out as a Football program pump-up piece?

WHY why can't UConn put together something nice like this? Instead we get stupid animated huskies pre-game, and Diaco as "The Don" during the jersey heist of the century... BTW- I'm now convinced that new uni's are never coming. UConn is missing the boat big time with this whole deal.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Anyone see this video that Univ. of Houston put out as a Football program pump-up piece?

WHY why can't UConn put together something nice like this? Instead we get stupid animated huskies pre-game, and Diaco as "The Don" during the jersey heist of the century... BTW- I'm now convinced that new uni's are never coming. UConn is missing the boat big time with this whole deal.

Give @tcf15 some clips and he'll put together something really nice, I'm sure.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Bonehead - THANKS. That brought back so many good memories. I was going to single out one or two special moments but then decided they're all good. Can't wait until this season starts.

Reaction Score
HistoryMajor said:
Bonehead - THANKS. That brought back so many good memories. I was going to single out one or two special moments but then decided they're all good. Can't wait until this season starts.
I miss santini's clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul